A new website and campus for Learning Extension online courses on Oct. 2.
As part of the celebration of NCSBN’s 40th anniversary and NCSBN Learning Extension’s 20th anniversary, we are introducing exciting changes to the Learning Extension online campus at learningext.com beginning Oct. 2. Designed to help you achieve your learning goals in a more enjoyable and engaging online space, the new campus will offer an improved learner experience and more intuitive course registration and course access.
New Campus Features
- Easier access to courses, your transcript and course-related references.
- Easier registration process for completing purchases.
- Ability to pay with credit card (MC, Visa, Discover, Amex).
- A new Question of the Week is available every Monday. This is an NCLEX-style question taken directly from the NCLEX-RN Review course.
- The Instructor Blog will keep you up-to-date on test taking strategies and other pertinent nursing activities.
About the Transition
We aim to make sure this is a smooth transition to minimize the impact that this change has on your busy schedule.
Customers will not be able to purchase courses between Sept. 24 and Oct. 1. Current learners will still have access to their courses, certificates and grades during this time.
On Tuesday, Oct. 2
Learners with active course subscriptions on Oct. 2 will have two options:
- Use an available link to access the old campus in order to sign on and complete the in-progress course.
- Login to the new site. If you use your same username you will have a fresh copy of the course subscription. (Use the "forgot password" link to set your new password on the new campus.)
Existing users should look for email instructions to access the new site. We will have already created the account for you with your same username but you will be prompted to change your password. If you don’t get the email, you can just use the “forgot password” function.
The new site will have all the details on your active course subscriptions, transcript history and certificates.
If you have unused activation codes that have not expired as of Sept. 24, you will need to contact the person who provided the code to you. If you are the purchaser, you will receive an email from us before Oct. 2 with a replacement code to use on the new campus.
More Info to Come
Look here and via email for more details about accessing your courses on the new site. No action by learners is required at this time.